We have numerous industry sessions taking place within the programme that will update you on the latest products and practices.
With unmissable keynote speakers sharing their thoughts, advice and experiences about their impact on the world of urology and important insights
into the future of urological nursing.
- An update on the GIRFT Urology programme John McGrath
- Use of innovative reasonable adjustments: supporting a patient with Learning Disabilities to access his treatment Alison Conyers and Serena Jones
- New Developments in treating benign prostatic hyperplasia Professor Ian Pearce
- How to encourage the future urology nurses - Essentials in urology Rachel Skews
- Transition to palliative and EOL care for men with prostate cancer Philippa Aslet
- Geriatric medicine and multimorbidity – Dr Dipti Samani and Mona Siyanga
Click on the link below to see the draft programme